Readers ask: How Much Does A Modular Kitchen Cost?
- 1 How much does modular kitchen cost?
- 2 How much do modular kitchens cost in India?
- 3 How much does a 10×10 kitchen cost?
- 4 How can I reduce the cost of my modular kitchen?
- 5 Why modular kitchen is costly?
- 6 Is PVC good for modular kitchen?
- 7 Which brand is best for modular kitchen?
- 8 Which company is best for modular kitchen?
- 9 Can you remodel a kitchen for $5000?
- 10 Is a 10×10 kitchen small?
- 11 What is the most expensive part of a kitchen remodel?
- 12 What comes in a 10×10 kitchen?
- 13 Which is the best material for modular kitchen in India?
How much does modular kitchen cost?
A fully functional kitchen design can cost ₹1 lakh and more!
How much do modular kitchens cost in India?
A straight-line modular kitchen model can cost anything from Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,37,199 and above depending upon the square feet area and modular kitchen components.
How much does a 10×10 kitchen cost?
A 10×10 square feet kitchen can cost you between $15,000 and $30,000. If broken down to the area’s price per square foot, it will cost you between $75 and $150 per square foot.
How can I reduce the cost of my modular kitchen?
Storage Ideas for a Budget-Friendly Modular Kitchen. While planning the storage, take into account all the utensils and appliances you already own. Make sure you have enough space for any new appliances you plan to buy. If you want more storage, fix floating shelves on the wall.
Why modular kitchen is costly?
The size and layout (U, L, straight, parallel, with island) of your kitchen directly affects the modular kitchen price. A large kitchen can accommodate more modules, ergo more expensive. It also depends on how you use your kitchen.
Is PVC good for modular kitchen?
PVC is one of the most preferred materials for modular kitchen cabinets.
Which brand is best for modular kitchen?
If you are planning to install a modular kitchen, these brands are worth considering:
- Sleek. To bring you the world’s finest in modular kitchens.
- Johnson Kitchens. Johnson Kitchen is the modular kitchen business foray of H&R Johnson (India).
- Zuari Furnitures.
- Godrej Interio.
Which company is best for modular kitchen?
Top 5 Modular Kitchen Brands Near You
- Sleek. Sleek is the largest chain of modular kitchen brand in India.
- Häfele. Häfele is the German international company manufactures and distributes hardware and fitting systems.
- Johnson Kitchens.
Can you remodel a kitchen for $5000?
You can remodel a small kitchen for as little as $5,000, if you’re willing to do most of the work yourself. Consumer Reports’ budget design includes all new appliances that won’t break the bank.
Is a 10×10 kitchen small?
A 10×10 kitchen is a standard kitchen in size, it is a total of 20 feet of wall space. 10×10 pricing is a common method used by kitchen cabinet retailers to help customers gauge which cabinets cost less and which cost more. 1 door base cabinet with 1 full height door and no drawer. Cabinet will not have a shelf.
What is the most expensive part of a kitchen remodel?
The average cost of cabinets can be around $15,000. Cabinets are also one of the foundational aspects of your kitchen; one that is obviously essential for storage and is required to make a functional space. This is the main reason they are also the most expensive part of your kitchen’s remodel.
What comes in a 10×10 kitchen?
A 10×10 kitchen contains 12 particular sized cabinets, without substitution. What this means is that there are 12 cabinets that make up a 10’x10′ kitchen space and the same 12, no matter what.
Which is the best material for modular kitchen in India?
With modular kitchens seeping into almost every apartment or home in India, plywood has taken over as the most sought-after material and is readily available in Indian markets today. Also Read: The Best Kitchen Countertop Materials in India! You can see the thin layers of wood that make up a plywood board.