How To Calculate Chimney Size For Kitchen?
- 1 What should be the size of kitchen chimney?
- 2 How do you measure a chimney?
- 3 Is 60cm chimney enough?
- 4 Are all chimney caps the same size?
- 5 At what height chimney should be fixed?
- 6 Which chimney is best 60cm or 90cm?
- 7 How much suction power does a chimney need?
- 8 What should be the distance between stove and chimney?
- 9 Which chimney is better autoclean or manual?
- 10 Which company chimney is best for home?
What should be the size of kitchen chimney?
Choose a chimney based on the size of your stove and kitchen. The chimney dimensions should be slightly bigger than the size of your stove so that it can effectively absorb the smoke. Most chimneys are available in two standard sizes— 60 cm and 90 cm. If you have two-burner stove, you can go for a 60 cm-wide chimney.
How do you measure a chimney?
Many of you do not know you have to calculate and what you have to avoid while estimating the exact kitchen chimney size.
- Multiply the width, length, and height of kitchens.
- Explore kitchen chimney size charts.
- Size of the stove or larger then stove.
- Know the chimney suction power.
- Check the size of chimney area.
Is 60cm chimney enough?
Normally for 2 to 4 burners stove or hob 60cm kitchen chimney size is enough and for 3 to 5 burners kitchen chimney choose 90cm size one. When Kitchen chimney size is smaller than stove or hob size then some part of cooking fumes, smoke are escape from kitchen chimney suction power and spread in kitchen.
Are all chimney caps the same size?
Double Check Your Measurements Not all chimneys are made equal, so neither are chimney caps. You need to make sure you get the right measurements for your chimney so you can buy a cap that fits properly. If you have one square flue, take measurements of the length and width of the outside of your chimney.
At what height chimney should be fixed?
If you have an electric stove then the optimal height of your chimney must be 60-80cm (25-30 inches). For gas stoves, the ideal height of the chimney must be around 45-60cm ( 18-24 inches ).
Which chimney is best 60cm or 90cm?
If you have a stove with two burners or less you can go for a 60 cm chimney. But if your stove has 3 burners or more you should opt for a 90 cm chimney.
How much suction power does a chimney need?
Suction Power A kitchen chimney with higher air suction capacity is ideal for Indian kitchens. For frequent cooking, the range should be between 400 m3/hr to 1000m3/hr, depending on the size of your kitchen. The chimneys with a long hose have generally more suction power.
What should be the distance between stove and chimney?
The minimum and maximum distance between the stove and chimney are 26” and 30” respectively. The distance to be maintained is the same, no matter what type of cooking range you have.
Which chimney is better autoclean or manual?
Simply put, an auto-clean kitchen chimney is better than a manual one. Ultimately, the auto-clean option saves time, is more reliable, and will last longer with less maintenance.
Which company chimney is best for home?
List of Top 10 Kitchen Chimney Brands In India in 2021
- Surya Autoclean Glass opening Kitchen Chimney.
- KAFF Ambra DHC 90 SS.
- FABER Hood Primus Energy TC HC BK 60 Auto Clean.
- Elica WD HAC TOUCH BF 90 MS.
- Hindware Nevio Plus 90 Auto Clean.
- Bosch DWB068D501 Auto Clean.
- Sunflame Bella.
- GLEN CH6071EX60BFLTW 750 Wall Mounted.